Each watch sent to StockX will undergo a thorough inspection by our team of master watchmakers to ensure its authenticity and confirm its condition. This includes:
- Full internal movement condition inspection
- External condition assessment including lugs, case, crystal, dial, and bracelet
- A timing test, including adjustments as needed to meet manufacture standards and functionality
- Water resistance testing
- Amplitude testing
- If necessary, new gaskets for the caseback, crystal, bezel, tube and crown are applied to your watch
- The watch will be expertly cleaned and, if needed, lightly polished
You will receive a StockX certificate of authenticity with your watch highlighting the following details:
- Reference number
- Serial number
- Case metal
- Band material
If the watch fails authentication, it will be returned to the seller, and the buyer will be refunded the price of purchase.
Please note: Sellers that flake or send fake watches will be penalized 15% of the watch’s price, and their accounts will be subject to suspension.