By enrolling in UPS My Choice, you can manage all of your StockX deliveries and get live updates on their status. My Choice also enables you to have packages re-routed to a new address, left with a neighbor, and more.
Please note: your StockX delivery name & address must match what’s on file with your UPS My Choice profile in order to be eligible for My Choice features.
UPS offers two levels of My Choice membership—the FREE version provides a core set of delivery management features with enhanced services available for an additional fee. Or you can consider becoming a Premium Member for even greater control. Please note: we do NOT support the ability for packages to be held at UPS centers for pickup.
FREE useful services:
Estimated Delivery Time
Leave package with a neighbor
$$ useful services:
Deliver my Package on Another Day
Deliver my Package to Another Address
Great, sign me up!
- Go to https://www.ups.com/mychoice/welcome.html to enroll
- Enter your name, email and create a User ID and password
- Confirm name(s), address(es), and phone numbers
- Start managing StockX deliveries!
- Only packages where the final carrier is UPS will be eligible. In most cases, we use UPS. Although rare, we do sometimes deliver via another carrier like USPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Add name variations, household members, and package matching options to increase likelihood StockX packages will be My Choice eligible
- For name variation, only enter your first name variation, not last name - easier for UPS to match
- Once you’ve entered your address, UPS will send an activation mailer within 3-5 business days. After you’ve entered the unique activation code at https://ups.com/mychoiceactivate, the address will be fully authenticated. This step is not required before you have access to most features.
- You can set preferences that will apply to all your My Choice eligible packages, outside of StockX.
- If you use My Choice to alter a package delivery (address change, hold for pickup, delivery window, etc), the package will be ineligible to file a claim. See "(7) Liability Limitations" in UPS policy for more info.
- If an item is shipped to a third party logistics company at the request of the customer, it is not longer eligible to file a claim.
- Still having issues? Call UPS at 1.888.PICKUPS, Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m, Sat & Sun: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET