Watches listed on StockX must be in excellent condition. That doesn't mean NOS (New Old Stock) or unworn, but it does need to meet the following criteria:
• No large scratches or dings in the bracelet, case, bezel, or crystal.
• Light signs of normal wear and superficial scratches are acceptable.
• The watch is functioning as intended, including complications.
• Consists of all authentic manufacturer parts, from crystal to caseback (yes, that includes the bezel). Any replacement parts are manufacture authentic.
• Strap retains original buckle, can show light use, may be bent or lightly creased, not stained.
• Dial should be free of stains or signs of aging
• Bracelet includes all or most links, and does not show signs of excessive wear or stretch. Should fit a 7 inch wrist at minimum.
• Does not need to include original box and papers, but if you do have them, please include them with the watch.