Each bag that comes through our headquarters goes through a detailed authentication process by our team of expert authenticators. We thoroughly inspect each bag, which includes checking the appropriate serial numbers, date codes and/or blind stamps.
We also inspect all pieces of hardware and leather to ensure that the quality is consistent with authentic items. We do not accept counterfeit or replica handbags of any kind. If we receive an inauthentic or counterfeit handbag, you will be charged a 15% of the quoted value and an additional $10 shipping fee to send the bag back.
There are instances when we cannot accept your handbag. We will refuse an item due to the following reasons:
- The handbag features broken parts or is extremely damaged
- The handbag does not fall under our condition guidelines
- The handbag does not include the required original accessories like straps or detachable pouches
- If the bag does not include or has an illegible serial code (Chanel), date code (Louis Vuitton), blind stamp (Hermes), or model and serial number (Gucci)
- We cannot confirm the authenticity of the bag