Why am I being asked for more documentation?
If we ask for a photo ID, additional information is needed to verify your identity. Please upload one of the following forms of identification:
● An unexpired, current, state-issued driver’s license or identification card OR
● An unexpired, current U.S. passport If we ask for a bank statement:
Additional information is needed to verify that you are an authorized signer on your connected bank or credit union account. Please upload a copy of a recent statement.
Why did the transaction fail?
Sometimes transactions to or from a bank or credit union can fail. Here are a few reasons why a transaction can fail:
● Insufficient funds. There are insufficient funds in the sending bank or credit union account to complete the transaction.
● Frozen account. A bank or credit union account has been frozen.
● Other reasons. A bank or credit union rejects the transaction for some other reason.
If a transaction fails, please contact your bank or credit union to check on the status of your account. Then either re-initiate the transaction or ask your financial institution why the transaction may not be processed.
Why is my transaction still pending?
A bank or credit union transaction usually takes 2-3 business days to complete via the Automated Clearing House network (ACH) used by banks to transfer funds. Please note that transfers take longer to complete if over a weekend or a holiday. This is only available in the US.