1. Place the printed invoice inside the shoebox and/or envelope with the product.
2. Place the shoebox and or sleeve into a bigger and sufficiently sized shipping box that is no more than 2 inches (5 cm) larger than your item on each side. Remove all HAZMAT warnings, labels, and stickers from the shipping parcel.
3. Use bubble wrap and/or packing paper to ensure your item is secure while in transit.
4. Seal package across the side flaps and the seams on the top and bottom of the shipping box using the 6 strip, H-method, with 2” or wider packing tape. Do not use masking tape, cellophane tape, duct tape, string or paper over-wrap to secure package.
5. Tape or insert the StockX provided UPS label to the outside of your shipping box (UPS stores should provide a folder for this to be placed on the outside of your package for free).
6. Drop off your sealed package at an authorized UPS location to be sent off. To find your closest UPS location, visit UPS.com/Dropoff.
- Note: you must ship from a location from the country your billing/shipping address is tied to. ie if you're from the U.S., you need to ship FROM U.S., not Canada. Otherwise, you may be charged shipping.
7. Congratulate yourself on that StockX sale.
Check out our blog for more detailed shipping information.
As a reminder, StockX is not responsible for items not packaged properly.